Sunday, January 14, 2007

OMG! I just found out, via a really random Google search, that Mary Beth Hughes enjoyed knitting and beading (and was very good at it). That's so awesome to find out she was into crafty stuff! I read it here. It's waaaay down in the page, so use your browser's search feature (command + S on a Mac) to search for "mary beth". That should take you right to it!

I just watched Men on Her Mind for the billionth time. I really wish someone would release a clean copy on DVD. I have a VHS I bought from Nostalgiafamilyvideo.com. It's shaky and blurry and the sound is pretty awful—very fuzzy, which is a shame, because it features a lot of MBH's singing. Legend Films? Kino? VCI? Are you reading this? Release me a copy of Men on Her Mind with a clear picture and decent sound. Please?

While I'm talking about DVDs, you know what I think would be effing awesome? Legend Films should release a restored, colorized version of I Accuse My Parents with commentary by Mike Nelson. That would totally rock my world! If you don't know anything about Legend Films, you need to check them out. I have their colorized versions of Reefer Madness (it's like the I Accuse My Parents for potheads) and Plan 9 From Outer Space. They are both superb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home