Sunday, January 21, 2007

Got my copy of Star Dust. Pretty disappointing to say the least. Not enough Mary Beth Hughes to really keep my interest, though she did look really cute when she was on screen, and she was very bitchy (she's so good at that! :P).

And the plot! It was just vile! Ugh! The main character (don't remember her name, but the actress was Linda Darnell, who I'm sure was a wonderful person/actress—don't know a thing about her other than she had a horrible untimely death) was simply vile and unlikable, but you're supposed to be rooting for her. It's hard to root for someone who steals. :(

Don't buy it unless you're a MBH completist (did I spell that right?). Ack! I hate it when I buy a MBH movie and she's barely in it! I wish I could find more complete reviews of her movies, so I could know which ones to buy and which ones to avoid (or just put off buying for now).

I really want Holiday Rhythm and Waterfront at Midnight. I just can't find copies anywhere.

That's all my whining for today! Back to watching Reno 911 and re-writing my zombie short story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home